Tenure-Track Faculty Positions
School of Economics and Management(SEM)
University of Science and Technology Beijing (USTB), China
The SEM in USTB offers a full-range of degree programs including undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs. The school is active in international cooperation and communication with top business schools. International students come from over 50 countries with approximately 400 enrolled. Among 103 faculty members, more than 92% have a Ph.D. and 80% have overseas education and research experience. The SEM is accredited by AMBA and AACSB.
The SEM seeks to hire qualified faculty members in full-time positions. All levels of candidateswith research areas listed below are preferred.
1. Management Science and Engineering: Management Information Systems, Big Data Analysis, Operations Management, Logistics Supply Chain Management, Statistics, etc.
2. Business Administration: Technical Economics and Management, Organization Behavior, Human Resource Management, Business Strategy Management, Marketing, etc.
3. Economics: International Economics and Trade, Industrial Organization, Political economy, Finance, Macroeconomics, Mathematical and Quantitative Methods, Regional Economics, etc.
4. Other related disciplines.
Required Skills &Qualifications
1. Hold a Ph.D. degree.
2. Be able to communicate and teach in English, and demonstrate strong capability to conduct high quality research.
3. Senior level candidates (Associate/Full Professors) should be excellent in research and in providing academic leadership.
1. Competitive salary (￥300,000-800,000/year) and benefits;
2. Necessary research start-up fund;
3. Other requests can be discussed in person.
To apply, please send the following documents to WEN YA with the subject line: “Economic and Management application- candidate's name".
1. Cover letter and most updated CV;
2. Featured publications;
3. Teaching evaluation (if applicable);
4. Names and contact information of three referees.
Contact: WEN YA (Associate Dean)
E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org(CC)Tel: +86(10) 6233 4598Fax: +86 (10) 6233 3582Address: No.30 Xueyuan Road, Haidian District, Beijing, P.R. China
For more information about the School and the University, please visit our website: https://en.ustb.edu.cn/ and /english/index.htm