This major aims to train high level specialized professionals who are able to work in enterprises and public institutions, accounting firms, auditing firms, and management departments. The graduates of this major twill grasp the fundamental theories and professional skills of accounting, use computer to deal with some financial and accounting businesses, and know well of a foreign language. They can also grasp the international financial systems and the skills of accounting and account management, being able to work independently in the fields of financial management, accounting, computer application and information system design of accounting.
This major is open to students both of Arts and of Science, but a good mathematical foundation is required for Arts students. It’s a 4-year program for undergraduate students.
This major trains high level specialized professionals with knowledge of management, economy, law and accounting, being able to work in enterprises and public institutions and governments to do the job of accounting, teaching and scientific research.
Students of this major study the fundamental theories and knowledge of accounting, auditing and business administration, get the training of accounting methods and skills and have the ability to analyze and solve accounting problems.
1. Grasp the fundamental theories and knowledge of Management Science, Economics and Accounting.
2. Grasp the qualitative analysis and quantitative analysis methods of Accounting.
3. Have a strong ability in verbal and written expression, communication, coordination, information acquisition, and in analyzing and solving accounting problems.
4. Be familiar with the internal and international guidelines, policy, law and conventions related with accounting.
5. Understand the advanced theory research and development trend of this subject.
6. Grasp the basic methods of literature search and data search, and possess strong ability of scientific research and practical work.
The department has 12 academic staffs, among which there are 4 professors (2 doctoral supervisors), 6 associate professors and 2 lecturers. Most of them have experience in being as a visiting scholar or studying abroad. 8 of faculty members from this department hold a CPA.
Management Science, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Management Information System, Statistics, Accounting, Financial Management, Marketing, Economic Law, Financial Accounting, Cost Accounting, Management Accounting, Auditing.
Include curricular practical training and graduation field work. Generally last for 10 to 12 weeks.
Mathematical Experiment，Chemical and Social Experiment, Computer Experiments, Introduction of Computer Technology, FoxPro and Basics of its Application, Management Information System, Project Evaluation and Management, Statistical Data Processing Technique, and Database Principles.